Thursday, February 6, 2014

Review: Etude House Oh~ m'Eye Line in Brown

Hello everyone! This review is going to be on the Etude House Oh~ m'Eye Line in 03 Brown. First of all, the name is very interesting LOL! And this is my first time using a brown liquid eyeliner.



This eyeliner has a brush tip unlike the usual eyeliners I always use (which are felt tip pens) and it's quite easy to apply. It glides on easily and also dries quite fast which is a great plus! This eyeliner is a very pigmented dark brown and looks almost black so I didn't really see any difference if I were to use a black liner lol.

This eyeliner doesn't claim to be waterproof but I tested it out anyway. I swatched the liner on the back of my hand and put it under running water. Surprisingly the eyeliner didn't run or fade when it came in contact with water. It only starts to come off if I rub it.

Another great thing about this eyeliner is that it does not smudge. I had it on once for over 9 hours and it did not smudge at all. In fact, it still looked exactly the same as when I just put it on.

Lines drawn on the left were using this Etude House eyeliner and the longer one on the right it using Missha's black eyeliner. Looks pretty similar...right? Although, I have to say the Missha eyeliner stays on a lot longer than this Etude House liner.


PROS:
  • Does not smudge/long lasting
  • Affordable
  • Pigmented
  • Easy to apply
  • Easy to remove
CONS:
  • none! :D
Overall, I think that this eyeliner is very good and maybe a little bit too pigmented because I was hoping for it to be noticeable as brown but it's so dark it just looks black LOL! Thanks for reading everyone! 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review! How much was this?

    http://mxrikx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I got it for about $7.90 :D

      Delete
  2. I didn't expect it to be so pigmented! It looks great :D

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't expect it to be that dark too! hahah

      Delete
  3. Great review~! I really want to try this eyeliner now >w<

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely try it out :D

      Delete
  4. This products is on my wishlist since a long time this year I going to try this product, thanks for your review!
    xx

    I want invite you to join to my Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete