Sunday, March 2, 2014

Current Favourite Products #1

Hey everyone! Today's post isn't going to be a review but it's going to be on my current favourite products. Recently I've been using a lot of new products and I'm also trying to finish some of my older ones. So here's my favourites divided into 3 sections (Face, Eyes, Lips) 

FACE PRODUCTS

What I've been really liking recently is the Sephora Light Veil Foundation. This product is a cream-type foundation. I would have to say that it's not the easiest thing to blend out but it isn't horrible either. I really like this foundation because it can even out my skin tone really well and at the same time, it feels like I don't have anything on my skin. And also, one really great thing about this is that when I wear it, it looks very natural and almost seems like I'm not wearing any foundation :D

Second thing I've been really liking is the Etude House Aloha V-Line Slim Maker in #2 Sun Pink/Cherry Brown. I think that the contour shade is way too light and doesn't do much but what I really love is the highlight shade! The highlight is a lot more pigmented than the contour and also looks so nice on the skin!!

EYE PRODUCTS

I've really been like this Etude House Bling in The Sea Proof 10 Color Eye Stick in BE102 Sandy Gold which I have already reviewed. I really like using this as an inner corner highlight. It is very easy to apply and instantly brightens up the eyes!

I also really like the Proof 10 Eye Primer also from Etude House. This primer makes my eyeshadow look more vibrant and prevents it from creasing, also makes the colours last longer!

LIP PRODUCTS

For lipstick, I currently really like The Face Shop Face&It All About Lipstick Moisture in PK103 topped off with the Holika Holika Honey Bouquet Shine Gloss in SRD801 Pretty Red. I really like this combo because the Face Shop lipstick used alone is too light for my skintone but when paired with the darker gloss it looks a lot better!

So those are all my current favourites for now. Thank you all for reading. What are your current favourite products?

1 comment:

  1. these products look awesome. i like the gloss/tints :D

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    Let me know on my blog when you do so I can follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete