Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Review: Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

Hi everyone ^_^ Quite excited for this review because it's the first eyeshadow primer I have LOL! So, this review is going to on the Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer. I've read a lot of reviews on this primer before and a lot of people have compared it to the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I haven't tried that so I can't really say anything about it.


The packaging of this primer is exactly like the Oh~ m'Eye Line except the primer has a blue cap instead of black. This primer comes with a short doe-foot applicator. The colour of the primer in the bottle looks very close to my skintone but when applied to my eyelids, it's actually quite translucent. 

You only need one tiny swipe to cover the whole eyelid and it dries in just a few seconds. The consistency of the primer when blending it on my eyelid is just smooth and feels like how a face primer feels (smooth, velvety, etc).



This primer does make eyeshadows look more vibrant, last longer and I noticed that my eyeshadow didn't even crease after 12 hours of using this and I have oily eyelids!! I have this Revlon eyeshadow that I like to use but unfortunately the eyeshadow isn't very pigmented and creases in just a few hours but when I used this eyeshadow primer under the eyeshadow, the colour became more vibrant and the most amazing thing is that it lasted way longer than it normally would!!

On the bottom is eyeshadow applied without primer and the top is with primer. As you can see from the photo, the primer makes the eyeshadow look a lot more vibrant and pigmented!!


PROS:
  • Easy to blend on eyelids
  • Makes eyeshadow more vibrant
  • Eyeshadows don't crease
  • Makes eyeshadows last a lot longer than normal
CONS:
  • none!! :D

4 comments:

  1. I've heard so many great things about this primer and the comparison w/ primer and no primer sold me :D Thanks for the great review!

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking for etude house product. this one is great. nice review:) you do great comparison.

    followed you kim. Hope you can check mine, and followed each others blog, if you don't mind:)

    http://altaglamouroza.blogspot.com

    KimC

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I know how much is this primer and the quantity? From your pictures, the texture is almost the same to Tony Moly's eye primer too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This primer is 10 grams and it was about $10. Is the Tony Moly primer any good?

      Delete