Saturday, May 3, 2014

Review: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil

Hey everyone! I haven't written a post in such a long time, been so busy with school work. So, today this post is going to be on The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil


This tea tree oil is said to be targeted for blemished skin and it can be used directly on the skin or for facial steaming. It's supposed to soothe your skin but not dry it out. The smell of this product is a very strong tea tree oil and it feels very cool when applied on the skin. Whenever I get a pimple, I would dip a cotton bud into the tea tree oil and apply it directly on the blemish or when I get a lot of blemishes, I will put some water in the cap and a few drops of the product then I put it on a cotton pad and use it as a toner. 

The next day after using this tea tree oil, I can notice that the blemishes have shrunk and the redness would already be decreased. The blemishes don't actually disappear overnight but after using it for 2 or 3 days, my pimples would go away. 

There's not very much to say about this product, overall it just works very well in keeping my skin clear without drying it out. Although I have to say that if you overuse it, your skin can feel very tight and dry. So, I'm going to end this short post. Hope you found this somewhat informative and hope you enjoyed reading! Have a nice day :D

1 comment:

  1. Great review! This sounds like a nice spot treatment for any pimples that come up!

    Just followed you on bloglovin! Hope you continue blogging. Maybe you can follow me back :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete