Friday, July 11, 2014

Face of the day #3

Hi everyone! Today I decided to do a softer and lighter eye look with shimmery shadows along the lower lash line paired with a bold lip. The products I used will be listed below. The highlight of this look for me was the bold lip! I used the Clio Lipnicure in no. 5 Revenge Red. It's available at Guardian pharmacies and it's currently on sale for $15.88BND. Anyway, this lip colour is so awesome! Totally smudge proof and it doesn't come off even after eating. That being said, the downside of this is that it doesn't remove very easily. 




Products used:

-Face
-Eyes
  • Etude House Proof10 Eye Primer
  • Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadows in Blushed Wines
  • Clio Kill Black Eyeliner
  • Loreal Infallible Eyeshadows in Sahara Treasure & Goldmine (on lower lashline)
  • Clio O'tank Volume Mascara
-Lips:
  • Clio Lipnicure in 05 Revenge Pink

That's all for this post! Thanks for reading everyone :D
Instagram: @makeupbyk_m

4 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing the Lipnicure for a while now! It's on sale?? I might...might just get it lol. They don't sell the remover here do they? I swatched them on my hands last time, it was so hard to remove lol does it dry your lips out though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipnicure is so pretty ^_^ Your eyelashes are so long too!

    http://clothespinshanging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lovely <3 I love how you highlighted your lower lash line!
    Btw, I just followed you <3 Feel free to follow back!

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete