Hey everyone! I decided to do a more toned-down neutral look. For the eyes, I used a light eyeshadow on the inner half and then used a taupe shade on the outer corner and blended them together with a light brown shade. Then I did my usual eyeliner and mascara. For blush, I opted for a light pink blush and for lips, I mixed a berry colour from Revlon with a light pink tint from Etude House.
Products used are listed below!
- The Body Shop Skin Primer Matte It
- Catrice All Matt Plus- Shine Control Makeup
- Garnier Skin Naturals BB Eye Roll on
- Tony Moly Face Mix Finish Loose Powder
- Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder
- The Body Shop All-In-One Blush in Ginger
- Etude House Proof10 Eye Primer (not pictured)
- Essence Mono Eyeshadow in Peach Beach
- Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono in 350 Starlight Expresso
- Clio Kill Black Waterproof Eyeliner
- Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil in Beige Shine
- Etude House Proof10 Mascara (not pictured)
- Essence Lash Mania Reloaded Mascara (not pictured)
- Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Raspberry
- Etude House Color Lips Fit in PK002 Fantasy Fit Pink
Have a nice day!