Monday, July 21, 2014

Face of the day #4

Hey everyone! I decided to do a more toned-down neutral look. For the eyes, I used a light eyeshadow on the inner half and then used a taupe shade on the outer corner and blended them together with a light brown shade. Then I did my usual eyeliner and mascara. For blush, I opted for a light pink blush and for lips, I mixed a berry colour from Revlon with a light pink tint from Etude House. 

Products used are listed below!



Products used:

-Face:
  • The Body Shop Skin Primer Matte It
  • Catrice All Matt Plus- Shine Control Makeup
  • Garnier Skin Naturals BB Eye Roll on
  • Tony Moly Face Mix Finish Loose Powder
  • Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder
  • The Body Shop All-In-One Blush in Ginger
-Eyes:
-Lips:
  • Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Raspberry
  • Etude House Color Lips Fit in PK002 Fantasy Fit Pink
Have a nice day!
Instagram: @makeupbyk_m

1 comment: