Saturday, August 2, 2014

Review: Garnier Skin Naturals BB Eye Roll On


Hi everyone! Today's post is going to be on a product from a brand that I've never tried before and that is the Garnier Skin Naturals Instant Fairness BB Eye Roll On. This product is said to be enriched with brightening pure lemon essence and caffeine with mineral pigments for a nude coverage and long-lasting wear. 

This product claims that when applied, the under-eye area would look:
-Fairer
-More radiant
-More even-toned
-With less dark circles
-With less dark spots
-Fresher
-Smoother
-Less tired
-More hydrated
-Tightened


As the name suggests, this product comes with a metal roller ball as the applicator. When applied under the eyes, it gives a very cooling feeling which actually helps with de-puffing the eyes. This product actually has a quite distinct scent that I don't really know how to describe, but the good thing is that the scent does not linger around once blended out. 



Honestly, I don't have very bad dark circles every day so I swatched the product on my wrist to show you guys the coverage that it gives. The photo below is after I blended out the product and it looks quite yellow on my wrist but it's fine when I put this under my eyes. 

The consistency of this product is quite thin and feels very light under the eyes. I don't experience any creasing when I use this, which is a good thing but then I always set my makeup with any sort of face powder. I wouldn't say that this lasts the whole day as I do notice it fading after several hours so that is something to be weary of. 

Overall, I think this product is great! It's very quick to use and blends out very, very easily. The roller ball gives a cooling sensation which feels very good and refreshing. The price isn't too bad either, this eye roll on has 15ml of product and costs $12.90BND at Guardian stores. I usually use the Catrice light reflecting concealer and that contains only 1.5ml of product and costs about 5 or 6 dollars (I think??) so I think that the Garnier one is actually more worth it.

That's all for this post! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Great review! These Garnier roll-on concealer/BB products seem really popular! Gotta try it out myself :)
    Btw, I'm also a fashion and beauty blogger, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know!

    Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh that sounds nice! I'm using this ELF undereye rollerball! It's clear but provides a refereshing feeling cause of the metal ball.

    raincouverbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete